[slinkelist] Optical Digital splitter cable?

Colby Boles cboles@nirvis.com
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 16:51:00 -0800

I'm not exactly clear on what you are trying to do, but if your goal is to
hook both changers up to the STR-DB930, you should be able to do this. You
can then set up CDJ to automatically switch between the inputs depending on
which player is playing. I'm not sure it works with the 930, but on some
receivers you can also get the inputs to switch if you connect the s-link
port of the player and the receiver together. This is limited to switching
between only two inputs typically.

Colby