[slinkelist] CDJ crashes when searching library

Brent P. Kolitz bkolitz@bellsouth.net
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 10:30:02 -0500

I've only had my Slink-e for two days, and I've managed to crash CDJ about a
dozen times simply by doing a search (I'm talking about searching the
discs/tracks in my library, not searching the player for discs). I've been
unable to figure out what combination of events precipitates this, although
I'm somewhat (but not definitely) sure that searching has only resulted in
crashing when music is playing. When CDJ freezes, the music continues to
play, and any other open applications/Windows continue to run normally --
CDJ just stops responding and I am forced to CTRL-ALT-DEL out of it. Does
anyone have any ideas?