[slinkelist] RE: Great GUI?

keith alexander alexanders@rocketmail.com
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 07:16:37 -0800 (PST)

I firmly realize PartyGUI is not a great GUI, but what
sort of features are you looking for?  I have expanded
the function of PartyGUI a good bit (admittedly this
is just a hobby).  Get the latest at
www.geocities.com/nurse_alexander.  What are you
looking for it to do?  I built something that
addressed my specific needs, but would love the input
of those that really are looking for something slick.
What should it do? How do you want it to do it.  I am
willing to give it away, but I just started with a
picture in my mind.  Features are easy to add but I
need feedback.

Let me know, I am always looking for someway to use up
my spare time (heh heh) and was about to start on a
browser version of the current PartyGUI (but that is
hard, features are easy) Draw me a picture, etc.

Thanks,
KJA
alexanders@rocketmail.com
keith.alexander@gartner.com