[slinkelist] RE: Great GUI?

Greg Young gregy@pdq.net
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 18:52:05 -0600

I hope in the process whoever builds this will support mp3 playback and
albums defined in the CDJ database.  I have about 350 albums already
converted to mp3 format (yes, they're all legitimate) and would very much
like to include them.  At the moment Keith's app doesn't appear to do that.

Greg

-----Original Message-----
From: slinkelist-admin@nirvis.com [mailto:slinkelist-admin@nirvis.com]On
Behalf Of Sonnie
Sent: Monday, March 13, 2000 10:09 AM
To: Jim Shilts; keith alexander; slinkelist@nirvis.com
Subject: RE: [slinkelist] RE: Great GUI?

Well....

There is a company that's close to releasing one.
This will be a complete system (PC, Slinke, TV Interface, Mouse etc.) and
also I expect available as a seperate app. (Win 98 for now).

Easy to use interface, designed for Touchscreen, but will also cool for TV
with Remote Mouse (or normal PC).
Designed to be used on a 800*600 screen and buttens big enough to touch, but
with an interface to love :-)

Much nices than Escient, with the power from CDJ and a cool interface.

There are still a view issues to be ironed out and a few small changes
required to CDJ (which will be running in the background), but I expect that
something will be release fairly soon...

Hang in there, something is on the way...
I hope to have a weblink with some screen interfaces shortly.

J.