[slinkelist] CDJ Suggestions

David McConnell davidmcc@midsouth.rr.com
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 23:14:46 -0600

CDJ is a great application. It works great with my Sony changers. One thing
I'd like to do, is add a touch screen monitor to control my entire home
theater system. I'm working on an app to control everything else, but CDJ is
exactly what I want for CD's, so I don't want to have to write something
else to control the changers. Here are a couple suggestions that would allow
CDJ to be more touch screen friendly:

1. Give the ability to customize the toolbars.
    a. Allow the user to add/remove buttons.
    b. Give us a larger button size choice.

2. Put a right-mouse-click toggle button on the toolbar.
    This would allow the user to simulate right-mouse-clicks on the
touch-screen
    when the toggle is on, or a left-mouse-click when the toggle is off.
This button
    should probably be on it's own toolbar, so you can float it anywhere you
like.