[slinkelist] using the slinke from another networked computer

Brent Herring BrentH@mail.uca.edu
Fri, 17 Mar 2000 16:43:24 -0600

If you are asking what I think you are asking, you may be able to
accomplish what you wish to do with VNC. I have a networked computer
with CDJ setup by my CD player. It runs the CDJ program, and I
control it with another computer using VNC remote control. It's free
and you can get it at http://www.uk.research.att.com/vnc/index.html

Brent