[slinkelist] using the slinke from another networked computer

George Tang GeorgeT@concur.com
Fri, 17 Mar 2000 15:28:04 -0800

I use PCAnywhere whenever I can.  I only use VNC if I can't use PCAnywhere
or PCAnywhere is not available.  The shift key problem in VNC can get very
obnoxious after a while.

George

-----Original Message-----
From: slinkelist-admin@nirvis.com [mailto:slinkelist-admin@nirvis.com]On
Behalf Of Ken Geoffrion
Sent: Friday, March 17, 2000 3:05 PM
To: slinkelist@nirvis.com
Subject: Re: [slinkelist] using the slinke from another networked
computer

I have been totally impressed with VNC since I installed it based on
someone's suggestion from here.  I now use it to remotely monitor and
control all the computers in my home network.  It's awesome for a free tool.

  Not quite as robust as a PCAnywhere, or other commercial product, but ...
it's free and simple to install and use.  Much easier, and more versatile,
than messing with DCOM (for this purpose)!

Just my 2 cents.