[slinkelist] How to hook same audio source to multiple receivers

HmAutomate@aol.com HmAutomate@aol.com
Sun, 19 Mar 2000 14:37:49 EST

In a message dated 3/19/00 7:47:05 AM Pacific Standard Time,
simon@themasons.net writes:

> One thing I am trying to figure out.  How can I route the audio from a
>  single source (CD Changer for example) to these multiple receivers?  I am
>  looking for some sort of audio splitter.

One way that might work is to use one of the newer AV receivers that has
separate audio source outputs/ The receivers can send output from one source
to the main and secondary speakers and also send output (line I think) to
another preamp or receiver.

These way they can be daisy chained. With some cleaver automation programing
you could have any source in any room.

Take a look at the Sony STR-DE935 or STDB930.

BTW, I a, thinking of getting a Sony STR-DB930 but have heard some reports of
a hiss problem. Any reccomendations from the group for a mid price range AV
reciever that can interface with HA well????

HA