[slinkelist] Can Slinke be used as an IR repeater

Michael T. Shrake mshrake@shrake.net
Mon, 20 Mar 2000 00:04:05 -0500

My house is currently under construction and in a week or so I am going
to run the cabling for my computers, security system, etc.

Can Slinke be used as an IR repeater? =20

My plan is to place Slinke IR Recievers around the house and have one
Slinke IR Transmitter near the entertainment center.  If I send IR to
the reciever(s), will that signal be sent back out the transmitter(s)?
I have had poor luck with wireless IR distribution in the past, and am
hoping this will work for me.

Any other ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Mike