[slinkelist] How to hook same audio source to multiple receivers

David Aue aue@nirvis.com
Tue, 21 Mar 2000 22:42:15 -0800

If you wan't to do all of your ditribution digitally (no signal loss, Yeah)
then the DXS (which we just happen to make) is the prefect solution.  You
can route up to 16 seperate inputs to any of up the 16 (8 unique) different
outputs any way you feel like it. It will also do automatic switching based
on what most recently started playing if you like. Check it out on our web
site (www.nirvis.com).

David Aue
Nirvis Systems