[slinkelist] Any known CDJ problems with Windows2000 Pro?

David Aue aue@nirvis.com
Tue, 21 Mar 2000 22:52:14 -0800

We haven't hear of any problem with W2K.  We don't have it running here but
several other users have mentioned that they are.  I can't imagine what we
are doing that would cause any problem.  We use all operating system
functions in the most straight forward way possible.

David Aue
NIrvis Systems