[slinkelist] RE: [dxs-user] PC sound cards

Colby Boles cboles@nirvis.com
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 11:05:04 -0800

I really recommend the REM Digi96 above all other cards. It's the only card
I know which allows asynchronous full duplex at 96kHz with access to the
full 32 bit data packet. It's also bus mastering PCI and you can use more
than one card (they make 24 channel versions as well).

http://www.rme-audio.com/english/index.htm

colby