Correction Re: [slinkelist] New CDJ Version

Colby Boles cboles@nirvis.com
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 23:42:21 -0800

The idea is that after the specified amount of inactive time (time since any
player was playing via CDJ or manually), CDJ will search the players, if
necessary. If you open / close CDJ, it will want to search all of the
changers once when it gets a chance because it can't be certain of anything.
If you leave CDJ on all of the time, it will only end up searching after you
have opened one of the changers. I'm going to add a "search at this hour"
option so that it will only search once every day late at night if you want.
It also needs consider door open/closes as "activity" and not try to search
right after someone closes the door...

Colby