[slinkelist] Help PartyGUI Please....

John Shankland jns@interaccess.com
Thu, 4 May 2000 10:55:26 -0500

> Feedback was great,  sounds like three good
> suggestions came out of the list (freeware, I get to
> choose..<grin>
> 1: AlphaNavBar for quick CD selection
> 2: User Definable screensaver positions and color
> 3: Oops my own: Performance enhancement preload
> screens

Would it be possible for you to make partygui so that it could be minimized?

I don't think that this is your issue, but why can't you click on a song and
play it. When I do it plays the album not the song. (or the first song in
the album anyway).

Yours was a great discription of the screen saver but it sounded much better
coming from you. :)

If you are going to work on the screen saver, don't forget the next playing
message. The truncated message or hidden message (under the control box)
isn't good.

JNS