[slinkelist] Maybe everyone missed this because of the luvbug...

Colby Boles cboles@nirvis.com
Wed, 10 May 2000 10:04:56 -0700

I don't know what to contribute to this one... Slinkeserv/SlinkX basically
put their trust in COM/DCOM to do things right. Once a connection is made,
it needs to / should remain intact for the duration of the client session.
I'm a little confused as to how you can expect a suspend mode and still have
a functioning slinkeserv at the same time.

Colby