[slinkelist] Video cards w/TV support (off topic)

Martin Gotch mg-engineering@home.com
Wed, 10 May 2000 10:57:08 -0000

Sorry for yet another off list topic, but you guys are the ones to ask...
I would like to be able to display composite video pictures (or just
straight TV is prefered) in a window of my PC (for monitoring my newborn).
I know there are a few cards out there that do this, but which one is the
best? The PC is a P166/W95 box. The coolest would be to do this, but
distributed via my TCP/IP LAN in the house to allow viewing from any PC on
the LAN.  Thanks a lot for any suggestions.

Martin Gotch