[slinkelist] Re: PartyGUI

keith alexander alexanders@rocketmail.com
Fri, 19 May 2000 15:02:53 -0700 (PDT)

No problem...

You do not need to load the mycde2 in cdj, it is
loaded by the application.  I have the akai vcr mapped
to the DVD button on the all in one, sometime this
makes it use strang codes.  Anyway, you have to have
the reference to this cde file in the PartyGUI ini.
Then it should work just fine...

BTW look on www.geocities.com/nurse_alexander for some
cool new pictures of my "woody" I-Opener running
PartyGUI.

I am putting finishing touches on the changes to
PartyGUI (movablility etc)  but I am having some
trouble with the sizable window (it is totally foreign
to the interface) I may have to post the latest
without that feature...

KJA
--- RadioGuy <radioguy@superior.net> wrote:
> Hi Keith,
>
> I just started trying to setup PartyGUI to work via
> IR and am having a problem getting it to work....
>
> I have your mycd2.cde device file loaded in the
> Slink-e device file list but I don't have anything
> in the .map file. Should I? I guess I am confused by
> your line in your .ini file which reads "Map the
> control keys from your cde file". Does this mean
> that the lines after this statement do the mapping
> or does one have to include these lines in there CDJ
> map file?
>
> I think the IR part is working, at least CDJ is
> receiving it.  The command window usually shows
> "nomatchir0 common1.cde" I have my all-in-one remote
> set for (and have tried all) the Akai VCR code(s).
> So, I still think I am missing something on the
> mapping!!
>
> Any ideas, or a sample map file that I could get a
> start with?
>
> Thanks much!
>
> Don

=====