[slinkelist] Optical Digital Recordng

rlkelly1 rlkelly1@dc.freei.net
Thu, 25 May 2000 16:25:02 -0400 (EDT)

The following map commands work correctly except when running a playlist. During
aplaylist run there are too many "using_player" responces and the players just blink on
and off. So if I can do my own playlist control (load, play 1st, play next, swap players
when necessary, etc.) this should work. I just couldn't use CDJ to run through the
playlist.  The question is: How can I tell in a map file which player is required for the next
item in the playlist?

cdjr:using_player[cd1] {cdsls001:power_on
                        cdsls011:power_off}
cdjr:using_player[cd2] {cdsls001:power_off
                        cdsls011:power_on}

Get 100% FREE Internet Access from Freei.Net.  100% FREE, 100% Anonymous, 100% Jam Packed with features.  Check us out at http://www.freei.net.