[slinkelist] Using X-10

Tang, George gtang@gtcons.com
Sun, 28 May 2000 18:51:25 -0700

The CM11a is also 2 way (read the last paragraph of the web page).  The
other lamp modules that comes with the kit are only one way.  The best thing
about the CM11a, is that it also contains on-board macro handler that you
can program with the ActiveHome software.

-George

-----Original Message-----
From: slinkelist-admin@nirvis.com [mailto:slinkelist-admin@nirvis.com]On
Behalf Of Jeffrey J. Borghoff
Sent: Sunday, May 28, 2000 6:10 PM
To: Korey Sherwin; slinkelist@nirvis.com
Subject: Re: [slinkelist] Using X-10

Actually, the devices are the same except the:

http://www.x10.com/products/x10_tw523.htm is 2 way (send/receive) commands

and the http://www.x10.com/products/x10_ck11a_ci.htm is one way, send only.

I verified this with X-10 tech support to make sure.

Get the 2 way (TW523) if you want to get status responses.

Jeff