[slinkelist] Using X-10

Sonnie sonnie@casema.net
Mon, 29 May 2000 03:55:19 +0200

Well the Info on the CM11A you referred to says
"The interface is two-way, capable of both transmitting and receiving X10
powerline commands."

This is also what the info included with the CM11A says and see also:
http://www.smarthome.com/1140.html

We know for sure the CM11A is supported, not sure about the TW523 (do you
have one Jeffrey ?, anybody else ?)

I would go with the CM11A unless you know for sure the TW523 is
supported/compatible and there is a compelling reason to pick that one....

J.

-----Original Message-----
From: slinkelist-admin@nirvis.com [mailto:slinkelist-admin@nirvis.com]On
Behalf Of Jeffrey J. Borghoff
Sent: Monday, May 29, 2000 3:10 AM
To: Korey Sherwin; slinkelist@nirvis.com
Subject: Re: [slinkelist] Using X-10

Actually, the devices are the same except the:

http://www.x10.com/products/x10_tw523.htm is 2 way (send/receive) commands

and the http://www.x10.com/products/x10_ck11a_ci.htm is one way, send only.

I verified this with X-10 tech support to make sure.

Get the 2 way (TW523) if you want to get status responses.

Jeff