[slinkelist] hum solution...

Justin Foster jfost@pacbell.net
Sat, 04 Nov 2000 18:18:16 -0800

Rick:

Thanks for the link...I just looked over the site and this product looks
great...I have been disturbed that my sound card was the "weak link" in
my system and now that I have Slink-e fading between CD's and MP3's, I
was cringing at the quality of the MP3 tracks!

I just placed an order and will give it a try as soon as it
arrives...have you experienced any problems getting it to work with
CDJ...do I need to change any settings in the software?

Thanks

Justin