[slinkelist] Just discovered the Timer device!

Schaaf John JSchaaf@wyseadv.com
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 09:14:45 -0500

Hi all,

As my subject says, I just discovered the Timers!  YES! Thank you Colby.
Now, unfortunately, I need some help understanding how to use them.  I added
the device but I don't understand how to set the timers (where to you put
the command to set them and clear them) and how do you make them work in the
Map file to execute commands (I.E. play a playlist).  Just a criticism for
Colby and group, you need help on your documentation.  Need volunteers?
(Like I REALLY have the spare time for one more project :-)  Thanks again
for a great product.

John W. Schaaf Sr.