[slinkelist] Digital Audio server

Marc Parker parkdog@ix.netcom.com
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 08:28:19 -0500

Maybe we should start to pool a fund to pay Colby to do this? If enough
people kicked in $100 we could get this thing off the ground.

I agree, the mechanical thing is no longer state of the art.  It was great
and still works OK, but the evalution of CDJ has got to be toward HD
storage.

Maybe we should put our money where our mouth is. Colby has spent a great
deal of time ($$$) developing CDJ. He makes his money on the Slink-e to
support it. What happens when the Slink-e is no longer needed to control the
changers?

Parker