[slinkelist] Re: Digital Audio server & [TINI] MP3 Playing on TINI

Yuji Shinozaki ys2n@virginia.edu
Sun, 19 Nov 2000 18:31:31 -0500 (EST)

Ah.  I can see it now:  On the way home with that special date, you
connect to your home-based TINI on your WAP-enabled cell phone, and cue up
some Stan Getz so that it is playing when you get home...

yuji
----