[slinkelist] Re: Digital Audio server & [TINI] MP3 Playing onTINI

Paul Wilkinson paulw@comtech.com.au
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 16:41:12 +1100

--------------2991E4B0687F7954419373F0

Hi Bruce,

After I posted I also saw the message about the LP3 not being available. Doh!
ST has some chips that look pretty good.  I think the STA013 has already been
mentioned in this thread and is around US$30.
http://us.st.com/stonline/prodpres/dedicate/mp3/mp3.htm
Anyone with hardware prototyping experience care to design a board?
Regards,

Paul W

This email message has been swept by MIMEsweeper.

--------------2991E4B0687F7954419373F0

begin:vcard
n:Wilkinson;Paul
tel;work:+61 2 9693 3088
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://www.comtech.com.au
org:<a href="http://www.comtech.com.au">Com Tech Communications</a>;Information Technology Services
version:2.1
email;internet:paulw@comtech.com.au
adr;quoted-printable:;;Unit 5=0D=0A37-41 Doody St;Alexandria;NSW;2015;Australia
fn:Paul Wilkinson
end:vcard

--------------2991E4B0687F7954419373F0--