[slinkelist] MP3's, WAV's etc

PaulMmn PaulMmn@ix.netcom.com
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 13:13:59 -0500

I think I've heard one of these stations in action...  songs sound...
-different.-  Worse.  As if they're running everything through one of
those Stereo Expanders that gives everything a hole in the center,
totally wrecking the stereo imaging.

Or maybe they're just using a Stereo Expander...

--Paul E Musselman
PaulMmn@ix.netcom.com