[slinkelist] New CDJ Version

Simon Mason simon@themasons.net
Wed, 22 Nov 2000 19:26:44 -0500

I can never get the list to sort by artist in the play list window.  I right
click and select one of the options but it never works.  I am running the
second to last version.  Am I doing something wrong?

-----Original Message-----
From: slinkelist-admin@nirvis.com [mailto:slinkelist-admin@nirvis.com]On
Behalf Of Colby Boles
Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2000 1:04 PM
To: Slinkelist@Nirvis. Com
Subject: [slinkelist] New CDJ Version

I have put a new version of CDJ on the site.

Colby

11/21/00

 Added code the get players out of troublesome block / group mode at startup
 Fixed problem with album images not being saved
 Fix playlist_getpointer automation command
 Improve database size / speed when lyric / note fields are blank
 Highlighted text uses white foreground for better readability in list views
 Fixed bugs in timer device