[slinkelist] CD ID's

Colby Boles cboles@nirvis.com
Sun, 26 Nov 2000 22:46:00 -0800

First, try enabling View | Options | CDDB / CD-Text | Prompt on inexact
matches and looking up the disc again by selecting it and going to Library |
Search for Discs | Lookup Selected. This might give you multiple discs to
choose from, including the one you want.

If that doesn't work, just double click on the title / artist / track name
fields and type in the correct text yourself.

Colby

answers in the BBS archives, but was unsuccessful. ---- What is the most
recent solution or remedy for CD's that are identified wrong by CDDB?  My
Shania Twain "Come on Over" comes back as Fleatwood Mac "The Dance" from
CDDB. Do I correct the Access database manually and go on with life or is
there a better method?