[slinkelist] HI

Justin Foster jfost@pacbell.net
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 19:10:52 -0800

Dennis:

After battling with three different RS Stores (most don't even have any idea
what you mean by data cable) I just bought the phone cord, a crimping tool ($9
to $29) and an 89 cent bag of connectors.  Much easier just to rewire the phone
cable yourself.  Took all of 5 minutes and I had never done it before.

Cheers

Justin