[slinkelist] New DVD 300 disc players...

Greg Young gregy1@yahoo.com
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 20:28:43 -0800

I hate to admit that I work for Sony, given this discussion, but fortunately
I can be excused from speaking for the company in this forum, since I'm in
digital cameras.  I just started a couple of months ago.  At any rate,
doesn't the "megachanger" port (separate from the Control-S port) hold some
promise that these new players may support Control-A1 II?  They're
advertised as supporting and controlling separate CD changers in exactly the
same way as the current CD-only changers.

At any rate, I'll try to find someone in the DVD group at Sony to answer
this question. I'll be at the HQ building in New Jersey where we're giving
sales presentations to the big resellers later this week so can probably
track down someone.  However, I have to ask that if I do find someone there
that can answer these questions, that we keep future questions to a minimum.
I don't want to become a pest to friends at Sony...

Thanks!

Greg