[slinkelist] New DVD 300 disc players...

Michael Holopainen michael@laserle.fi
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 19:08:58 +0200

Mega Control = one-way Control AI/II -> sends Control AI/II commands BUT
do not listen

= it can control SLAVE cdp-cx___ CD players (only CD and only as their
master )
=> you are not able to control 300DVD with slinke OR EVEN with another
300DVD

BAD SONY, (now I'm rolling up my news paper... my AIBO is going get such
a beating)

= stupid micros**t mentality, to spend time & money to hinder products
performance and limit it's functionality, when they had good and tested
component with great performance (unlike micros**t)

Argh I just realized if DVD300 had REAL= standard Control-A1 CDJ with
it's cover-images would make kick-ass movie library !!!!!!!!!! scan the
front cover and type back cover to notes. DAMN!!!!

Is this the result of Sony-micros**t collabaration.

What, what do you mean that I can blame MS for EVERYTHING ? ;)

If you blame micros**t for everything you are more often right that
wrong :(

-michael (A)

P.S. I don't really have a AIBO, so no need to worry about cruelty to
consumer electronics ;)

P.S.S. it's been a looong day.