[slinkelist] What is minimum wiring I can use for Slink-e?

Malena, Garth garthmalena@monetteis.com
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 12:50:17 -0500

I am considering using CDJ via Slink-e to control my CD changers (200 and
400 disc sonys). My PC is in a room located about 50 feet from the CD
players. I currently have Xantech LED set up in a couple of rooms so I can
control my equipment from the bedrooms or bath. Will Slink-e attach to my PC
only and allow me to control my CD players from the PC or would I need to
run a wire from the PC to the CD players also? The home is new and we really
don't want wires being visible nor do we want to reroute anything through
the walls, ceilings, etc. Wish I'd have known about this equipment when we
were having the pre-wiring installed. Can anyone help me out with this
issue?

Thank you,

Garth Malena
Systems Analyst