AW: [slinkelist] Please help

Jeff Schaffer j.schaffer@snet.net
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 20:23:43 -0400

I've had this problem several times (perhaps 1 out of 10-15
sessions), with no pattern that I've been able to determine.

I also have an additional problem where CDJ has been identifying most
(but not all) of the disks in player #2 with a *, meaning I think
"last seen position."  I never removed the disks that were marked,
except for one or two. Any possibility that they're related?

BTW, the only way I knew how to mark the disks as back in the player
was re-scanning them, a very slow process. The changer is a brand new
CDP-CX400, as is changer #1. Changer #3 is a CDP-CX350.

Jeff