[slinkelist] Bug Report... I think... addendum...

PaulMmn PaulMmn@ix.netcom.com
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 21:28:05 -0400

I have a problem that appeared with the advent of Helper Bars.  I
managed to fiddle with things so that the Elapsed Time counter in the
PLAYERS window doesn't count.  Helper Bars are ON.

What seems to happen is that when I turn Helper Bars ON the columns
are scrunched to the side to make room for the Helper Bar; the
horizontal scroll bar is activated.   If the thumb in the horizontal
scroll bar is all the way to the left, the counter can't count,
although the window flickers as if CDJ is trying to update but can' t
quite do it.  Moving the thumb to the right, adjusting the columns so
there is no horizontal scroll bar, or turning Helper Bars off lets
the counter update normally.

PS:  Seems to also be related to the order of fields in the header.
{Status/Name/Location/Time/Description} has the problem,
{Status/Time/Name/Location/Description} has the problem,
{Status/Name/Time/Location/Description} does not.

--Paul E Musselman
PaulMmn@ix.netcom.com