[slinkelist] Bug Report... I think... addendum...

Colby Boles cboles@nirvis.com
Fri, 6 Oct 2000 09:50:26 -0700

i'm aware of this one. it doesn't have anything to do with the helper bars.
basically, if you have a horizontal scroll bar in that window AND the time
counter is the fourth column from the left, it will not change. i have no
idea why...

colby