[slinkelist] hi

Colby Boles cboles@nirvis.com
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 10:07:05 -0700

If you're going more than 20 feet, I'd really recommend using a long serial
cable made using CAT-5 cable and RJ-11 to DE-9 adapters. S-Link is
unreliable at long distances, but serial works well. Also consider that you
may be connecting your Slink-e to other devices in the future, and it will
make more sense to have it close to the equipment so you can run many short
cables instead of many long ones.

Colby