[slinkelist] hi

rainbolt rainbolt@picusnet.com
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 13:52:37 -0400

Is there any way to extend the serial link using ethernet?

-----Original Message-----
From: slinkelist-admin@nirvis.com [mailto:slinkelist-admin@nirvis.com]On
Behalf Of Mullin, Dean
Sent: Monday, October 16, 2000 5:00 AM
To: Dennis Thorne
Cc: slinkelist@nirvis.com
Subject: Re: [slinkelist] hi

Just put the Slink-e and the changers close to each other and run a long
cable from the computer to the Slink-e.  Then run audio cable/s from the
changer to your preamp/reciever/etc.

You can read how to make the connection using regular CAT-5 data cable and
modular to DB9 adapters via the following:

http://www.nirvis.com/help/help.htm

Slink-e ->
Setting up your Slink-e ->
Setting up the serial port ->