[slinkelist] Easy way to rearrange discs?

PaulMmn PaulMmn@ix.netcom.com
Sun, 22 Oct 2000 12:33:59 -0400

Simon--

You should have no problems just rearranging your CDs.  I've done
this a number of times, both when I added a changer, and when I
remove CDs to take to work, and when I restore them to the system.

As a quick test, just move a single CD and try it for yourself.  It's
like magic!  (:

--Paul E Musselman
PaulMmn@Ix.netcom.com