[slinkelist] CDJ Crash with playlist selection through automation

Jonathan Scott j0ns@yahoo.com
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 08:48:55 -0700

Aha - I see what's causing it. Typo-crisis - the 'ar=artist' is causing the
search string parser to die.

So - is just an error checking issue (when ham fisted user types in wrong
thing).

I tried typing in the search I intended and it works fine.

Thanks

Jonathan.

-----Original Message-----
From: slinkelist-admin@nirvis.com [mailto:slinkelist-admin@nirvis.com]On
Behalf Of Jonathan Scott
Sent: 25 October 2000 22:59
To: slinkelist@nirvis.com
Subject: [slinkelist] CDJ Crash with playlist selection through
automation

I'm using the latest version of CDJ.

I Open the 'view|Slink-e Data' window and paste the following into the send
box:

cdj:search[timesplayed>3 and timelastplayed > 21d and not (kw=christmas or
ar=artist)]

If I send this, I immediately get a dialog box up, reporting that CDJ has
caused an error in MFC42.DLL (I actually get two of these) then the app
exits.

Here's the dump:

This also happened with the prior version of CDJ.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Jonathan.