[slinkelist] New CDJ Version & Scrambled artist assignments in model 450 playe r

Pocock, Mark Mark.Pocock@glenayre.com
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 15:03:30 -0700

An interesting anomoly in the latest version - previous version correctly
identified my players as a model 400 and a model 450.  The new version
identified the model 400, but identified the model 450 as a 300/333/350 -
although appears to recognize that it supports 400 disks.

I also discovered last night that the artist assignments in the model 450 CD
Player itself (not CDJ) had gotten scrambled - ie the artists had been
randomly re-assigned to the wrong disks.  As all equipment is new, I'm not
sure if this is a problem with the CD player, or as a result of CDJ sending
the wrong codes to the player because it now thinks it is a model
300/333/350.  Any comments?

Regards

Mark