FW: [slinkelist] (no subject)

Colby Boles cboles@socrates.Berkeley.EDU
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 12:00:20 -0700

> Hi Colby !!
>
> At first thank you for the new cdj version !!
> I have found two mistakes !
>

> 1. If I go to the album window and explode and optimize the
> disks, than the
> play
> order in the list is not right ! The playing order is 12112212112212 for
> example !

The optimize function has changed to minimize delay between songs over the
entire playlist, sometimes it needs to play songs from the same album to
accomplish this. I may add an extra option to prioritize alternation over
global delay minimization later.

> 2. If I search an artist, track or something and I take the track
> with drag
> and drop to the playlist
> then a wrong track appeares in the playlist !

Sorry about that - it has already been fixed for the next release. It only
happens if you have it sorted.

Colby