[slinkelist] (no subject)

Jay Pfaffman pfaffman@relaxpc.com
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 17:08:44 -0500

With all this talk about search lists & such, this may be a good time
to do this.  I've asked before, but either you've never stuck this in,
or I just don't know how to do it.

I'd like to be listening on random and when a song from a
long-forgotten album comes on be able to push a button on the remote
and have the entire album play.  It seems to me that if I could
"explode" a single track into all the tracks of that album, it'd be
easy to map a event to that like:

    vcr:enter {playlist_explode}

Perhaps there's a way to do this already that I just don't
understand.  If there is a way to do this already, I'd love to see a
map file that'd do this for me.

Thanks.

--
Jay Pfaffman                           pfaffman@relaxpc.com
+1-615-343-1720 (office)               +1-615-460-9299 (home)