[slinkelist] New Requests

Tang, George gtang@gtcons.com
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 15:49:14 -0700

Hi Colby,

Since you're already working on the next release, I was wondering if you
could add the following features:

A slider to indicate song playing position and allows one to slide and cue
it to a certain point for MP3's.

Cue and review buttons for both MP3's and CD Changers.  These are the
typical FF and Rev buttons that will either do playback of the current song
in higher speed or skips a few seconds at a time.

An extra field in the database to store the starting point of a song.  So if
you want to skip a long intro, you can indicate where to start the song.
Then when CDJ plays that song, it'll start at the indicated starting point
rather from the beginning.  I know it should be easy for MP3's to do that,
but not sure how well you can tell the CD changers to do that.

Well, there's my wishlist for the time being.  Thanks for doing a great job
on CDJ.  Kudos for ya.

-George Tang