[slinkelist] Wishlist - New Feature - Sorting Artist/Album Li st

Igal, Saleh saleh.igal@archongroup.com
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 12:40:42 -0500

I strongly agree with the need for a couple of sortable user-defined fields.
I have about 1000 CDs under management now, in about a dozen general
generes, and just the ability to sort would be a godsend.  This same
mechanism could also help people with a lot of artists starting with "the"
and "firstname lastname" format.

-----Original Message-----
From: slinkelist-admin@nirvis.com [mailto:slinkelist-admin@nirvis.com]On
Behalf Of Mark Johnson
Sent: Monday, September 25, 2000 8:14 am
To: 'slinkelist@nirvis.com'
Subject: RE: [slinkelist] Wishlist - New Feature - Sorting Artist/Album
Li st

I second this one and I've asked overworked Colby for this a couple of
times. A user-defined field included in the header list would let you sort
by a catagory of your choice. For example, this would let you scroll through
Jazz separate from Classical. I've tried using some of the other fields but
most are formatted for date, time or numeric data.

This would be a great help, Colby.

Mark Johnson