[slinkelist] Random play in newest version

Jay Pfaffman pfaffman@relaxpc.com
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 12:30:39 -0500 (CDT)

I use a search which matches only songs which haven't been played for a
certain length of time (CDs added more recently are allowed to replay more
often), which I think solves the problem that you're talking about &
continues to work after you've played all the songs.  You can already get
exactly the effect you're talking about if you search on the number of
times played field.

Jay Pfaffman                           pfaffman@relaxpc.com
+1-615-343-1720 (office)               +1-615-460-9299 (home)
http://relax.ltc.vanderbilt.edu/~pfaffman/