[slinkelist] Random play in newest version

Jay Pfaffman pfaffman@relaxpc.com
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 13:28:46 -0500 (CDT)

OK, I'll try again.  I think that the latest CDJ (from a day or two ago)
knows not to add items which are in the play list.  I've upped the number
of already-played songs in the playlist to 1000 (thinking again, 100 is
probably enough), so unless I listen on random for a very long time I
won't get dupes anymore.

Jay Pfaffman                           pfaffman@relaxpc.com
+1-615-343-1720 (office)               +1-615-460-9299 (home)
http://relax.ltc.vanderbilt.edu/~pfaffman/