[slinkelist] Sending CDJ / Partygui to my TV

Michael Holopainen michael@laserle.fi
Wed, 03 Jan 2001 11:32:01 +0200

mount one PC to stereo rack, you get inexpensive DVD player & mp3 player and
then some...
and hook it up with your other pc via LAN.

1. asus Vxxxx cards tv out is not very good(at least PAL haven't yet tried
NTSC)
2. diamond viper 550/770(old, inexpensive both pci and AGP models) had IMHO
good tv out quality
3. matrox _should_ have "best" tv out quality (my next card WILL be matrox
G450eTV)
4. Also someone said that ATI has "good" tv out, I do not believe that, but
ATI cards are cheap so...

But it's poitless to talk about cards as 98% of PC2TV picture quality is
dictated by your tv.
VGA and TV picture are fundamentally sooooo different that there is no good
pc2tv.
If you want good picture, then you need to buy big enough monitor to watch tv
from.
ie. pioneer 50" plasmatv (price approx 20 000USD) is "good"

-michael (A)