[slinkelist] Recommendation for quiet PC?

Brian Atkins brian@posthuman.com
Wed, 03 Jan 2001 15:44:42 -0500

I ordered some parts from quietpc.com, and was very pleased. With the hard
drive silencer and new power supply I literally cannot hear my machine
running even 8 feet away from my couch. Downside is they are kinda expensive
and shipping time is longer since they are in UK.