[slinkelist] ? fade_down[03] - why ?

Jeff Bush jbush@infi.net
Thu, 4 Jan 2001 20:54:30 -0500

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, January 04, 2001 8:28 PM
Subject: RE: [slinkelist] ? fade_down[03] - why ?

> how many players do you have? are they on the same s-link bus? if so,
what
> happens if you put them on seperate busses? (it may be one of the
players
> doing this) what are your CDJ crossfade settings?

One player, but on the same bus I have the 845 amp, and a WE625 cassette
deck.  I've been wondering if I should put the amp and cassette on
separate
busses, but don't want to lose the ability to use the system without the
computer running.  If this turns out to be the problem, I guess I'll
need
a relay box...

BTW, the display on the cx400 doesn't indicate the fact that it's been
told
to fade_down through the A1 port, as it would if you push the "fader"
button
on the panel.

As a side note here, if anyone has any interest in the codes that allow
direct frequency entry on the tuner subsection of the 845 receiver,
lemmee
know...

Thanks Colby,

JB