[slinkelist] Help with IR please

Gregg King gking@ontariodie.com
Sun, 07 Jan 2001 01:08:30 -0500

I have been using CDJ for a while now.  I finally got around to hooking up
the IR part tonight. I checked the files and none of my other equipment is
supported, so I have to create my own files.  I started up EZLearn, and
tried a button - it seemed to read it alright, but using "try" it would
not perform the command. Subsequent tries were less successful = now it
won't even read the commands in!

Any ideas folks? There didn't seem to be documentation as to how to hook
it up, so I just used a phone cable from the SlinkE to the IR box and
placed it across the room from my stereo.  Assume a knowledge level of
ZERO on this stuff - also, once I create these files, what software do I
use to use them?

Gregg